Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Zen Gardens is closing...

I made my mom go with me to Zen Gardens, a vegan/raw restaurant that is closing on King Street January 31...I've only been there one other time, and I ran into a Geography teacher with his wife and a three-year-old girl with firey orange hair...they asked me to babysit because she clung to me the entire night and she is usually a very passive and unattached toddler...sigh. I couldn't take the job because of school, and I was very mad. I should have forsaked one class and taken it.

...anyway. Zen gardens food is crap, it's no wonder they're closing! The food was so bland...there was something slimy in my soup, there was a black fiber in mom's eggplant and everything lacked spices alltogether. Places like that make me want to drop out of school and do my own version of Ramsay's Kitchen.

Which reminds me, I have pumpkin pie in the fridge. Can you say YUM?

P.S. Butt muscles still hewt.

1 comment: